- Customer complaint handling technology: reception of product technology complaints from customers, analysis of the situation and feedback to the technical and quality department. Organize issues analysis, identify responsibility, follow up the complaint’s handling, give feedback on the results and visit the customer regularly.
- Training of the dealer’s or customer’s service people. Collecting of product performance data from major customers; maintaining of good relationship with the customers in the region.
- Products quality improvement: Support technical department in products improvement by forwarding complaints conclusions and market feedback; help to improve remaining issues; inform front-line sales about improvements, promote quality improvement.
- Processing of special orders: receive special order from customer, list BOM (bill of materials) and complete the special order form the after-sale technical support work.
- Technical training: provide training to the customer, sales, partners, make sure internal and external customers grasp the product technology characteristics.
- When necessary, installation and commissioning.
- Education about mechanical and electrical integration, electric automation or other related field (at least bachelor degree).
- Over 3 years working experience in related industry.
- Ability to withstand long-term business trips.
- Timely initiative to find the problem and take positive action quickly.
- Good customer service consciousness, team spirit and communication skills.